12.10.2011

Reindeer Chex Mix

Another easy and delicious treat. I don't know about you but holidays are synonymous with Chex Mix for me. I cannot think of a Christmas season that went by without having Chex Mix. I really enjoy the traditional mix but I also wanted to try some of the new fun mixes. This is simple, quick and it makes a lot.
Ingredients needed:
6 cups Corn Chex
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 box of peppermint candy canes crushed (place unwrapped canes in a plastic bag, seal and tap with a metal spoon - easy, tidy candy cane crushing!)
Melt white chocolate. I melted mine in the microwave. You can also do it on the stove in a double broiler.
Pour the melted white chocolate and half of the crushed candy cane over the cereal. Mix until completely covered.
Spread out on a cookie sheet or wax paper on a flat surface. Sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy cane over the mix.
Wait until it hardens (you can put it in the fridge if you are in a hurry). Break into pieces and you are done!

Great for neighbor gifts. Put the mix in cute to go boxes and tie with a bow. Or perfect to have in easy to reach bowls at a holiday party. People will devour it!

Happy Baking!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very helpful blog post. I really appreciate the efforts you’ve done for the information.
    - Jackwarner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am David I live in USA. I found this blog quite interesting as it contains unique content and useful information which is very useful for anyone. If you are looking for a services of emergency roofing, kindly check Emergency Roofing Arlington TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you’re living in Lilburn GA and looking for the best installation and renovation services for your Outdoor Spaces Tucker GA, then Sod Sales Direct is the best choice you can find. They have experts on their team who are proficiently smart into handling the Outdoor Spaces Tucker GA services.

    ReplyDelete