12.17.2011

Attempting to Duplicate the TJ Pretzel Slims

These are my favorite new Trader Joe's item. They are fabulous! I think this is the first year they have had these. It is WAY to easy to eat a lot of these. After we had finished two bags at our house and it was still early December, I decided I would attempt to make my own version.
I bought the three ingredients - deli style thin pretzels, peppermint and white chocolate chips.
I melted the chocolate in the microwave, dipped both sides of the pretzel in the chocolate and then sprinkled with crushed peppermint.
Mine didn't look as pretty as theirs but they tasted pretty similar. And they were easy to make!

Happy Baking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a very helpful blog post. I really appreciate the efforts you’ve done for the information.
    - lester ackley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am David I live in USA. I found this blog quite interesting as it contains unique content and useful information which is very useful for anyone. If you are looking for a services of roof leak, kindly check Roof Leak Detection Arlington TX

    ReplyDelete