5.14.2012

Quick Tips

TIP ONE - THE TULIP TIP -
I love this first tip. It works every time and is so simple.
This is how my tulips usually look when I get them home from the store/farmers market.
Drop a penny in the bottom of the vase.
6 hours later the flowers are starting to perk up.
12 hours later (and for the duration of their life) they stand up perky and tall!

TIP TWO - THE DAWN TRICK
I always put stain remover on any spots or stains on my kids clothes right when they get out of the clothes. I am actually a little obsessed with getting stains out. I use Spray N Wash or Dreft Stain remover on everything. There have been few times lately (mainly with a red sauce stain) where my go to stain removers don't quite get the job done. I tried a little bit of Dawn Dishsoap and Voila! The super tough stains have come right out! Easy, inexpensive and effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment