5.30.2012

50 Shades of Grey Book Club Inspirations

I am hosting our groups first ever book club next week and the book is . . . 50 Shades of Grey! It is everywhere you turn right now, on TV, the radio and people are talking about it . .  a lot. Definitely a hot topic! I have read all three books and cannot wait to chat with my girls about their take on the book. And of course one of the most important questions will be - who should play Mr. Grey and Miss Steele in the movie?! I have my picks! I will share with the actual party post. See below for my inspirations for the party.
Items I have purchased for the party - Starting at top left - Grey striped napkins (Polka Dot Market), Washi tape for some decorative touches (Etsy shop - Pretty Tape), THE BOOK (I purchased mine in digital form from iBooks), Hershey's kisses (candy in sticking with the silver/grey theme), Grey tissue poufs (Shop Sweet Lulu), Striped Straws (Shop Sweet Lulu), Grey plates (Polka Dot Market), Chevron Party bags in grey (Shop Sweet lulu).  

The theme is all things grey. Obviously. The drink will be the Greyhound - vodka and grapefruit juice. Food will be simple appetizers and of course candy wrapped in grey and silver packaging for a little sweet treat. I am looking forward to great time with friends, riveting conversations and lots of laughs! I will keep you posted on how it turns out. Until then - Laters Baby!

Happy Book Clubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment